Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break

Well it is Wednesday of Spring Break. We are doing the sleep in and no rush routine. No plans, which is terribly relaxing. The sun is still shining and lots of working and playing outside has filled our days. I hear the four wheeler, I guess it is time to explore the grounds.

We did have a vet visit, which was exciting. One of the pregnant mares went ill. I love this time of year. Baby horses will soon bless the ranch. Abby is enjoying Little Bit this week.

I am afraid the weather is changing, so the rest of the week may include indoor activities.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Pictures of Abby and Little Bit PLEASE!!!

When the sun came out, it was time to saddle up, oops! we have no horse.

Have lots of fun, Abby!

michele said...

I love spring break!! Hope you have a great Friday and a fun weekend.