Friday, April 3, 2009

Auntie Happiness

I work with Trish, and both of her daughters are expecting within the month.
Theresa: any minute and Jamie: May 1. Each day I go to work I get an update on how these little mommies are doing. Trish is an AMAZING grandma. She has lunch with her one and only granddaughter 5 days a week. She always has the most amazing stories to tell about Kyla. Trish is a real gem, you can't help but love her, she is all about faith and family . I am so excited for her. AND.....

I am also excited for me. Both of my brothers' wives are expecting babies as well. My darling sisters-in-law are pregnant! Katie is due on the 29th of this month, and Michele is due in Oct. It is baby madness talk at the Central Office. Vance and Michele have two boys, Merit (6) and Willem (3). John and Katie have one son, Fischer (2).

After these two are born, I will be an auntie to 19 little darlings. Molly, Hannah, Isabel, Lucy, Merit, Willem, Fischer, ?, ?, Cody Jordan, Dylan, Blake, Courtney, Alivia, Mayson, Max, Madison, and Kayden. I am so blessed.

So very soon Trish and I will be able to talk about holding and loving these gifts from God.

1 comment:

michele said...

Babies, babies -- it is so fun! I forgot how great being pregnant is, during the honeymoon phase anyway!