Friday, April 3, 2009

Refridgerator Declutter Day











It is so hard for me to take down artwork or anything the kids have done. At Christmas Luke drew a picture that I can not get myself to throw away. I found it in a pile today. Its home was the fridge for about 3 months. He told me he was going to draw a picture for me. He explained that is was a picture of him with me and Rick. And then he drew Heaven (and he put about 2 minutes into the Heaven you see here), and then he drew Jesus.
The house part was cut out and glued on. Not sure what the string represents and he forgets. Clearly, ears are the most important body part. He always does ears 2nd after the head. Rick is in the middle with "not very much hair". He and Jesus share similar hair styles. If you know Luke, he never puts this much time into art work. So I was quite impressed.
But in an effort to declutter, I took a picture of it so I will remember forever. Love that little man!
Then last week Emily drew a picture to give to Luke. He was horrifed that she drew herself on it, and I had to read what she had written, and it was very thoughtful. I think he still didn't care. The words say, "You are a very special brother" She is the sweetest little thing and adores her brother. Love you Emmy!

And sadly the picture of Abby is of what her week looked like. She has been sick for most of this week. She is getting better.
Get well AJ. Mommy's Love XOXO

Spring Break is here. Pray for warm weather. Then I won't have to keep decluttering! The yard is calling me.

No comments: