Saturday, March 28, 2009

Giggling Girls Unite







Tonight I am going to a slumber party with girls who I used to slumber with A LOT. My girlfriends from high school. So look out, I am going back in time. I will begin my day at age 39 and end it at age 12 or 13. Some where in between, I'll be 25 and sophistocated (sp?). During this time I will be out to dinner with these ladies and maybe even sipping a martini.
Check back for the "pants peeing" details. Giggling girls unite!


It was absolutly without a doubt, FUN, and nothing else.


Girls in black: Krista, Kristi, and Kristin.


The whole gang: Kristi, Kristin, Heidi, Me, Landi, Krista and Teri.

My eleventh birthday party: Tami, Kristin, Kristi, Krista, Teri, Sarah, and yes, I am the upsidedown hottie.

The next big over nighter will be in January of 2010. We will celebrate our 40th birthdays. Another slumber party.

2 comments:

michele said...

You girls are going to have a great time, I am sure! I would LOVE a slumber party with Lissa tonight! But she could be going into labor (!) That baby could come anytime. Enjoy your time with old friends.

Tami said...

Looks like a fun time. Do all of you live in the same area?
Nice for you and it's good for Rick too. And the kids too. Moms need to re-energize sometimes.